Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Win a make-up bag!!!

Melissa De La Cruz is having a giveway. Blue Blood make-up bags. All you have to do is something creative that is inspired by the Blue Blood series, post it on line, and email her a link. Simple as that!!

In my last post (yes, shame on me, it was way back in September) I posted pictures of a book marker I made inspired by a book I read last spring. I have been scouring the internet for the last few months, collecting charms of all sorts so I could do more book markers, based on some of my favorite storylines, and the Blue Blood series just happened to be one. If you ask me, this contest couldn't have come at a better time.

I took these supplies here:




And made this Blue Bloods inspired book marker:



















I also took the same kind of charms and made this Blue Bloods inspired pendant.
















You like? I hope so. I'd love a Blue Bloods make-up bag!

Happy 2011 to everyone!!!

Cass

No comments: