Monday, January 12, 2009

Time Traveling Alien Vampire

Sound's kind of like a character in a story maybe? Actually it is what my loving hubby had inscribed on the back of my Christmas present, an iPod Touch. Apple allows for free personalization and he took advantage of the opportunity. Story goes he tried to have something "off color" inscribed on the back, but the system wouldn't allow certain words. Hmm. Can I say "Thanks Apple!" Not sure what he would have put on there.

Time Traveling Alien Vampire - so where does that come from? Well, he knows me well is all I can say. I love stories about all three and if I can ever find one that includes all three, I think I will have hit the jackpot.

Did you all have a nice holiday - which ever holiday you might be celebrating in your family? I hope so. My whole family was able to get together this year with the exception of two. My 91 year old Poppa Harry from Billings Montana who doesn't like to fly anymore, and my baby brother Corbin who is off serving his country in Baghdad. Both were greatly missed. Learned that my little sister Cinnamon and her husband Doug are expecting a new addition this summer. I can't wait to meet my new niece or nephew.

I love the fact that I can use this blog as a way to talk about the sheer joy and despair I have found in my new creative outlet - WRITING. I have always loved telling stories; embellishing tales what have you, but actually writing it down? Well wasn't that a novel idea! (did you get the pun?)

Maybe I will make some friends here, I hope so. I have found this Internet to be a wonderful place with a community for just about every need a person could have. I have a need to network with writer type folk and thankfully have discovered that the Literary World has a huge community and have stumbled across a treasure trove of information from various Literary Agent's Blogs or Agency and Publisher Websites.

Thanks to Justin (earlier post) my computer is up and running again, and I did not lose any of my files. YEAH! Now I can continue with the journey.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: